Travel down south to Sam Roi Yod National Park. First visit at a seaside village “Khung Tanod” to see scenery from the world famous film “The Killing Fields” and take about 25 minutes to “Sai Cave”.
These ancient caverns have petrified waterfall and monstrous limestone domes with dangling stone tentacles. The climb to the cave is quite rigorous. Then visit the National Park Headquarters and continue to the kayak camp for a picnic lunch before embarking on a kayak tour. The kayak route is on the “Khao Daeng” trial and the mangrove nature trails are excellent opportunities to view a variety of habitats and wildlife.
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Personal expenses such as drink tips insurance, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Child rates will be applied 2-10 years.